Novel products and services address eye health needs throughout a patient’s lifetime.
We strive to create a world where all people enjoy peak sight for a lifetime filled with wonder and wow, meaningful connections, and thrilling adventures.
We are a partner for the entire eye health journey: from prevention to diagnosis, treatment and recovery. We offer a spectrum of contact lenses, intraocular lenses, and more. With a pioneering spirit, we are harnessing the power of data, artificial intelligence (AI) and interconnected technology to provide personalized and accessible solutions.
* Euromonitor International Limited; based on research conducted in Sept-Nov 2022; "world" and "globally" represent markets accounting for 78% of total daily disposable contact lenses in 2021 (retail sales).
**vs. AcrySof® ReSTOR® +2.5 D and AcrySof® IQ Vivity®
Offering a broad range of eye health solutions
To improve sight across all ages, throughout every life stage, and in every corner of the globe.
Find a Doctor
An eye exam can help detect more than 270 different medical conditions7 such as diabetes, heart disease and stroke risk. Find an eye care professional near you:
Find an eye care professional who can:
Visit ACUVUE.com to learn more about contact lenses.
Visit BackinFocus.com to learn more about the benefits of LASIK.
Visit ClearVisionforYou.com to learn more about cataracts, try our vision simulator, and take our lifestyle quiz to understand more about treatment options and which lenses might be the right choice for you.
- Information based on internal competitive data and patent analysis as of June 2018 against TearScience and iLux Systems in the US. See iLux website http://www.tearfilm.com/ilux-device/ and TearCare website https://sightsciences.com/us/products/tear-care/
- Data on file. DOF2020OTH4010 Johnson & Johnson Vision, Inc. Santa Ana, CA.
- DOF20190TH4002- Weeber H. MTF of the TECNIS Synergy OptiBlue IOL, and other lens models. 27Mar2019.
- Data on file. OOF2020OTH4011 Johnson & Johnson Vision, Inc. Santa Ana, Calif.
- Data on file. DOF2015CT0020 Johnson & Johnson Vision, Inc. Santa Ana, Calif.
- Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision, Inc. (2020, July 29). iDESIGN® Personalized Treatment. Retrieved from https://www.backinfocus.com/idesign